Learn from Stephanie McGrath, DVM, in the latest installment of the VetVine – AKC Canine Health Foundation Canine Health Bytes education series
Our favorite veterinarian and Board Certified specialist in Neurology went live on VetVine last week! Dr. Stephanie McGrath is one of the nation’s leading experts in the field of veterinary CBD clinical research, and she has conducted several clinical trials with our Pure Organic CBD oil. In partnership with the AKC’s Canine Health Foundation and VetVine, she presented a timely update on the science behind veterinary CBD use.
Dr. McGrath’s webinar is packed with valuable information for veterinarians and pet owners. If you missed it, don’t despair – you can still register with VetVine at no cost and view the webinar on demand!
In this one hour presentation, Dr. McGrath covers many important topics related to veterinary CBD use:
- Legal hurdles facing veterinarians and researchers – did you know that your vet can’t discuss CBD options unless you bring it up first?
- Clinical trials that have already been completed at Colorado State University and Cornell – epilepsy and osteoarthritis studies have shown promising results.
- Ongoing and prospective clinical trials – it’s not too late to sign up!
- AKC-sponsored trials at CSU use ABSC Pure Organic CBD Oil™
- Best delivery methods – oil beats capsules and topical creams
- Clinical and anecdotal evidence for efficacy and safety
- Concerns about lack of industry regulation – are you buying what you think you’re buying?
- Questions about dosing and contraindications
ABSC is proud to supply and fund Dr. McGrath’s research
Applied Basic Science is proud to partner with Dr. McGrath to supply the funding and the CBD oil for her clinical trials at CSU. Together with Dr. McGrath and her colleagues, we believe that knowledge is power. The more we learn about CBD’s benefits, the more we want to know. To that end, we continue to work with Dr. McGrath and researchers around the world to more fully understand CBD’s beneficial effects.
Applied Basic Science–it’s our name for a reason!
Dr. McGrath’s scientific protocols inform ABSC’s science-based approach to veterinary CBD use every day. Each batch is tested by a third-party laboratory, and every bottle that leaves our facility has passed a rigorous screening process. So when you buy ABSC Pure Organic CBD Oil™, you can count on a consistent CBD profile, guaranteed low THC levels (always less than 0.3%), and zero contaminants.
We’re grateful to Dr. McGrath, the Canine Health Foundation, and VetVine for providing this terrific educational resource. Want more? Peruse our News and Research Archive, or visit our YouTube Channel for more educational video content. Together, we’re learning more about CBD’s amazing benefits every day. Stay tuned!