ABSC Webinar Series
Understanding the Basics of Pet CBD
with Dr. Stephanie McGrath
Many people don’t know where to start when it comes to understanding the basics of pet CBD, including what to look for and where to look for it. Sign up below to gain access to the recorded webinar to begin understanding the basics of Pet CBD, presented by Dr. Stephanie McGrath. Dr. McGrath is Associate Professor at Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and conducted many of the CBD trials at CSU and is a leader in animal CBD research.
This recorded webinar covers the different types of CBD and what they all mean. Topics included in the webinar:
- Cannabinoids, Phytocannabinoids, and Endocannabinoids
- CBD and its relationship to neurological conditions, diabetes, gut disorders, cardiovascular dysfunction, and skin disease
- Cannabis Sativa — Hemp vs Marijuana
- The extraction of CBD and THC from the hemp plant – CO2 Extraction, Steam Distillation, Solvent Extraction
- Pros and Cons of Full-Spectrum CBD – “Hemp Oil Extract”
- Pros and Cons of CBD Isolate
- Pros and Cons of CBD Distillate
- What you should consider when purchasing CBD
- What to look for in a Certification of Analysis (COA)
Signup below and we’ll email you the webinar recording of “Understanding the Basics of Pet CBD” to watch at your convince!
About Our Presenter
Our presenter, Dr. Stephanie McGrath, is considered to be one of the country’s leading experts on CBD in animals. As a lead researcher for pet CBD and Associate Professor at Colorado State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and Board-certified in veterinary neurosurgery and neurology, Dr. McGrath is an expert in seizure disorders, inflammatory brain disease, and spinal cord injury. She has conducted several CBD clinical trials at CSU, including the Canine Safety, Canine Epilepsy, and Canine Osteoarthritis that utilized ABSC Pure Organic CBD Oil™.